Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine(GPLC): The Best Supplement For Bodybuilding
What Is Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine (GPLC)
Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine refers to the molecularly bonded type of the propionyl-L-carnitine and the amino acid glycine. It is classified in the family alike to the Carnitine and is essential in the establishment of the Creatine. Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine (GPLC) functions as an antioxidant, and it results in an influential fight against free radicals as well as protecting on lipid peroxidation.
Moreover, it assists in the formation of the energy by enabling the long-chain fatty acids transmission into the mitochondria. It helps in waste substances elimination — carnitine aids in the protection of the body from heart disease and diabetes. GPLC is considered to have a function of motivating muscle growth and increases performance exercise. The supplement can also be taken together with other supplements, for instance, propionyl-l-carnitine l-arginine and niacin, which helps in improving erectile dysfunction(ED) in men. However, get the right dosage from your doctor to avoid overdosing, which can result in severe side effects.
Propionyl-l-carnitine brands include; 3-propanoyloxy-4-(trimethylazaniumyl) butanoate, Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine (423152-20-9), L-carnitine propionyl, PLC, LPC, and Glycine propionyl-L-Carnitine Hydrochloride. The dietary supplement is sold under various brand names depending on your location. However, that should not be your bother; the medics should be able to guide on to purchase it.
This supplement is available on various online stores where you can also import it without any problems. For instance, propionyl-l-carnitine Walmart delivers within the shortest time possible. It doesn’t matter where you are, use your smartphone or computer and make propionyl-l-carnitine Walmart order today. It’s advisable to do your research on available glycine propionyl vendors before making your final decision. Read the propionyl-l-carnitine Reddit reviews to get an overview of how the vendors or the supplement operates. Customers always express their honest opinion about the supplement, which can help you in choosing the best seller. Your doctor will also be the best person to guide you on where and how to get a quality supplement that will help you attain your goals.
Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine vs. L-Carnitine
GPCL is known as Carnitine’s propionyl ester that contains another constituent of the glycine. Because of the tissues esterase’s enzymes, Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine testosterone needs to play the role of a prodrug and result in glycine, Carnitine, as well as propionic acid in a human’s body. Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine and L-Carnitine differ in a particular dimension. They both help in the production of energy and also muscle growth. Glycine propionyl-L-carnitine examine also helps your body recover from illnesses such as heart disease.
On the contrary, L-Carnitine is typically used in the treatment of the pain of a leg and also diseases of the heart. L-Carnitine is a chemical while the Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine (423152-20-9) examine is molecular. In short, Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine testosterone fights disease while L-Carnitine heals diseases.
Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine Effects
The following are glycine propionyl L carnitine benefits:
- Energy supply. Propionyl-L-carnitine helps the body produce energy. It is vital for proper heart function, movement of muscles, among other body processes. It is also responsible for higher blood circulations in the body.
- Treating low testosterone levels. Aging can result in low testosterone in men. Propionyl-L-carnitine infused with acetyl-L-carnitine for six months is a remedy for low sexual performance, depression, and fatigue in older men. This combination works just like synthetic testosterone.
- Angina or chest pains. Taking propionyl-L-carnitine by mouth helps people with angina walk farther. In some people, it might reduce the frequencies of the chest pains.
- It treats chronic ischemic heart disease. When you inject propionyl-L-carnitine in the vein, it assists the heart pump better in people in people with coronary heart disease.
- Congestive heart failure (CHF). Propionyl-L-carnitine is an active prodrug for people with moderate or mild CHF. It improves how their hearts perform and help them walk for longer distances.
- Glycine propionyl l carnitine and erectile dysfunction. By increasing testosterone hormones in your body, this supplement automatically solves the erectile problems as well as increase sex drive in men.
- Propionyl-L-carnitine is often mixed with Viagra (sildenafil) for better results in men with ED and diabetes. Furthermore, specific ingredients that contain propionyl-L-carnitine has is likely to boost sexual performance.
- Peripheral vascular illnesses (poor circulation). Peripheral diseases may cause swelling of veins or pains in the leg while walking; a condition called intermittent claudication. Needle injections or direct ingestion of Propionyl-L-carnitine helps people experiencing leg pains walk longer distances.
- Peyronie’s disease (it hardens penis tissues).A drug called verapamil, together with propionyl-L-carnitine boosts sexual performance, prevents the worsening of the condition. The combination can be taken orally or via injections. Peyronie’s disease may need surgery if not contained. Hence, Propionyl-L-Carnitine comes to the rescue.
- Bowel disease(ulcerative colitis). Propionyl-L-carnitine is useful for minimizing symptoms in patients with ulcerative colitis who are also under certain medications. It can eliminate the symptoms.
Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine Research and Result
- Crohn’s disease (bowel disease).Preliminary research demonstrates that using propionyl-L-carnitine immensely reduces symptoms in patients with Crohn’s disease.
- Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS).Studies suggest that propionyl-L-carnitine may improve general fatigue for CFS patients. Interestingly, if acetyl-L-carnitine is mixed with propionyl-L-carnitine, the result is less effective than using either supplement separately.
- Exercise ability. The dug will increase cycling strength, ability to endure strenuous physical exercise. However, take the proper glycine propionyl-l-carnitine dosage. Overdosing this supplement can result in glycine propionyl-l-carnitine HCl side effects, which might be costly to reverse.
What Foods Are Rich In Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine?
Glycine propionyl-l-carnitine is mainly found in:
- Dark leafy greens,
- Chicken cheese
How to take Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine
Propionyl-L-Carnitine is sold as a supplement. You can find it in your local store or pharmacy. Athletes may benefit immensely from taking it since it helps the body to maintain optimal muscle function and boosts energy flow in cell membranes. Here are the recommended Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine (423152-20-9) dosage amounts backed by scientific research.
- To treat blood vessel disorders: Take 500-2000 mg propionyl-L-carnitine two times in a day.
- To remedy CHF (congestive heart failure), angina or chest pains; Take 500 mg propionyl-L-carnitine three times a day.
- To boost testosterone in aging men: Take two grams of propionyl-L-carnitine and two grams of acetyl-L-carnitine daily.
- Glycine propionyl l carnitine and erectile dysfunction: Take 2 grams of propionyl-L-carnitine daily mixed with 50 mg of Viagra given twice weekly. A specific combination of propionyl-L-carnitine l-arginine and niacin will also boost your sex drive. However, the dosage should be 250mg fir propionyl-L-carnitine and 20mg for niacin. On the other hand, you can also take the supplement with arginine 2500 mg per day.
- For Peyronie’s disease: 2 grams of propionyl-L-carnitine daily in combination with injections of a medication called verapamil.
- For ulcerative colitis: 0.5-1 gram of propionyl-L-carnitine twice daily.
You can also combine l -carnitine, and Cialis, but get the right dosage from a medical professional for a better experience.
For heart diseases and blood vessel disorders: Health specialists administer propionyl-L-carnitine injections, a process called IV.
Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine Side Effects & Safety
Propionyl-L-carnitine is safer for many people when taken orally or injected into the vein by a professional doctor. It may cause diarrhea, stomach upsets, stomach pains, vomiting, back pains, and chest infections. Additionally, it may cause a foul smell of breath, urine, or sweat.
Pregnant and breast-feeding users: Little is known about the use of propionyl-L-carnitine for lactating or expectant moms. Proceed with caution and avoid use.
“Underactive thyroid” (hypothyroidism): propionyl-L-carnitine might make hypothyroidism worse or thyroid hormone treatment less effective. The chemical in the drug, i.e., L-carnitine, interferes with the thyroid hormone. It is best to avoid propionyl-L-carnitine if you have hypothyroidism.
Seizures: A few people with a history of seizures have reported an increase in severity and number of seizures after using L-carnitine. There is a huge possibility that this might happen with propionyl-L-carnitine since it has a similar chemical.
Interactions of GPLC with other medication
- To be on the safe side, consult with your doctor before you start taking GPLC. In case you are taking Acenocoumarol (Sintrom), you should also involve your doctor as it may have a mild interaction because it may slow down blood clotting while GPLC may increase Sintrom effects.
- Warfarin (Coumadin) is another medication that you can take together with a glycine propionyl-l-carnitine supplement. However, always make sure you get the right dosage from your medic. The dosages might vary depending on the condition under treatment.
Where to buy Propionyl-L-Carnitine supplement
Just like any other medical product, you can purchase glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine supplements from different online platforms or even on physical medical labs. However, the challenge comes in choosing the right dealer that will provide you with quality products. There are many glycine Propionyl-l-Carnitine powder sellers, both physical and online. However, that should not scare you, what you need is to take your time and do some research on the available glycine Propionyl-l-Carnitine powder dealers.
You have the freedom to buy glycine Propionyl l-Carnitine bulk powder or just enough for your use. Remember, to always get the right dosage from a medical professional for you to enjoy maximum glycine propionyl-L-carnitine benefits. Consider going through propionyl-l-carnitine Redditreviews to get an overview of different user experiences. You can also purchase l carnitine and Cialis from the same seller, amongst other supplements. Propionyl-l-carnitine brands vary from one location to another, but it’s still the same supplement. Confirm with your doctor before making the order.
- Stasi, M. A., Scioli, M. G., Arcuri, G., Mattera, G. G., Lombardo, K., Marcellini, M., … & Borsini, F. (2010). Propionyl-l-carnitine improves postischemic blood flow recovery and arteriogenesis revascularization and reduces endothelial NADPH-oxidase 4–mediated superoxide production. Arteriosclerosis, thrombosis, and vascular biology, 30(3), 426-435.
- Gianfrilli, D., Lauretta, R., Di Dato, C., Graziadio, C., Pozza, C., De Larichaudy, J., … & Lenzi, A. (2012). Propionyl‐l‐carnitine, l‐arginine and niacin in sexual medicine: a nutraceutical approach to erectile dysfunction. Andrologia, 44, 600-604.
- Flayyih, N. K. (2015). The effect of L-carnitine administered to pregnant mice on reproductive performance of female offsprings. Journal Of Wassit For Science & Medicine, 8(1), 97-104.