NSI-189 phosphate powder (1270138-41-4)
Free shipping for order over US$349 (Europe)
5-10 hours(in business day) fast shipping
STORAGE:Store in a cool and dry place. Keep away from direct sunlight and heat.
. Proceed to check out
. Fill in your detail information, the *is required, choose your payment method. There are different payment methods include:
-Direct Bank Transfer
Then click “Place order”
Tips: the email address must correct, the tracking information will keep update through email notice
. If choose “Coinpayment”, after click “Place order”, then will show as below to pay
. If Choose “Direct Bank Transfer”, after click “Place order”, then will show as below, will appear the bank account details, after make bank transfer (please use your order number as the reference), send a bank slip to us
. Payment confirmed
. Parcel send out about 5-10 hours (in business day)
. Tracking number provided
. Parcel arrived
NSI-189 phosphate powder (1270138-41-4) video
NSI-189 phosphate Base Information
|Name||NSI-189 phosphate powder|
|Chemical name||(2-((3-Methylbutyl)amino)-3-pyridinyl)(4-(phenylmethyl)-1-piperazinyl)-methanone phosphate|
|Synonyms||NSI189 Phosphate; NSI 189 Phosphate; NSI-189 Phosphate|
|Storage Condition||Store at 4-8°C|
NSI-189 phosphate General Description
NSI-189 phosphate is neurogenic and nootropic research agent that was developed from nicotinamide and pyrazine.
Randomized controlled trials have shown that it stimulates neurogenesis or neuronal cell production in the brain. In animal studies, it has also been shown to increase the volume of hippocampus by 20% thereby reversing behavioral symptoms of depression. Such studies have shown that it may be an effective treatment for depression.
It is also thought to be a promising treatment for other condition including post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), Alzheimer’s disease and age-related cognitive problems.
NSI-189 phosphate Mechanism Of Action
Researchers have discovered that the disease-major depressive disorder (MDD)-leads to decreased hippocampal volume. Note that a healthy hippocampus is an excellent source of neural stem cells which lead to the production of neurons. Neurons on the other hand are critical for creating essential new connections in the brain. Through the production of new neurons in the hippocampal area, depression can be treated.
NSI-189 phosphate was developed to address three important aspects of depression including hippocampal volume, neurogenesis and neurotransmission. NSI-189 increases the volume within the hippocampus. In so doing, hippocampal volume and healthy brain cell density is increased thereby improving mod and cognitive performance. Aside from increasing hippocampal volume, the drug also improves neuronal cell functionality. It works it promoting healthy neuronal cell growth whilst repair damaged areas in the brain.
NSI-189 phosphate powder (1270138-41-4) Application
- Improvement in behavioral responses associated with depression.
- Reversal of hippocampal atrophy.
- May enhance memory and cognition through increase neurogenesis, particularly in depressed subjects.
- Positive effects may persist after treatment ceases.
NSI-189 phosphate powder (1270138-41-4) More research
Studies conducted to evaluate effects of NSI-189 phosphate revealed that 40 to 80 mg daily is effective in treating depression and cognitive symptoms amongst healthy patients. In these trials, there are no serious adverse events recorded. Generally, NSI-189 phosphate is well tolerated and safe for human use.
NSI-189 phosphate powder Reference
- 1: Papakostas GI, Johe K, Hand H, Drouillard A, Russo P, Kay G, Kashambwa R, Hoeppner B, Flynn M, Yeung A, Martinson MA, Fava M. A phase 2, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of NSI-189 phosphate, a neurogenic compound, among outpatients with major depressive disorder. Mol Psychiatry. 2019 Jan 9. doi: 10.1038/s41380-018-0334-8. [Epub ahead of print] PubMed PMID: 30626911.
- 2: Liu Y, Johe K, Sun J, Hao X, Wang Y, Bi X, Baudry M. Enhancement of synaptic plasticity and reversal of impairments in motor and cognitive functions in a mouse model of Angelman Syndrome by a small neurogenic molecule, NSI-189. Neuropharmacology. 2019 Jan;144:337-344. doi: 10.1016/j.neuropharm.2018.10.038. Epub 2018 Nov 5. PubMed PMID: 30408487.
- 3: Allen BD, Acharya MM, Lu C, Giedzinski E, Chmielewski NN, Quach D, Hefferan M, Johe KK, Limoli CL. Remediation of Radiation-Induced Cognitive Dysfunction through Oral Administration of the Neuroprotective Compound NSI-189. Radiat Res. 2018 Apr;189(4):345-353. doi: 10.1667/RR14879.1. Epub 2018 Jan 19. PubMed PMID: 29351056; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC5910029.