Noopept powder (157115-85-0)
Free shipping for order over US$349 (Europe)
5-10 hours(in business day) fast shipping
Molecular Formula: C17H22N2O4
STORAGE:Store in a cool and dry place. Keep away from direct sunlight and heat.
. Proceed to check out
. Fill in your detail information, the *is required, choose your payment method. There are different payment methods include:
-Direct Bank Transfer
Then click “Place order”
Tips: the email address must correct, the tracking information will keep update through email notice
. If choose “Coinpayment”, after click “Place order”, then will show as below to pay
. If Choose “Direct Bank Transfer”, after click “Place order”, then will show as below, will appear the bank account details, after make bank transfer (please use your order number as the reference), send a bank slip to us
. Payment confirmed
. Parcel send out about 5-10 hours (in business day)
. Tracking number provided
. Parcel arrived
Noopept powder (157115-85-0) video
Noopept powder (157115-85-0) Base Information
|Chemical name||ethyl (2-phenylacetyl)-L-prolylglycinate|
|Synonyms||DVD-111; GVS-111; SGS-111; DVD111; GVS111; SGS111; DVD 111; GVS 111; SGS 111; Omberacetam|
|Molecular Weight||318.367 g/mol|
|Appearance||white crystalline powder|
|Half Life||30–60 minutes|
|Solubility||Soluble in water; Soluble in DMSO|
|Storage Condition||0 – 4 C for short term (days to weeks), or -20 C for long term (months).|
|Application||Noopept is a peptide that is promoted as a natural method of improving cognitive functions.|
Noopept Powder: Everything You Need to Know
Noopept powder, an amino acid-like smart drug, is a cognitive enhancer that was originally developed in Russia to help people with brain injuries. Noopept has been studied extensively and shown to increase both learning capacity and memory retention in animal models.
Noopept is typically used to help reduce anxiety, improve moods, increase memory function and retention, and more. In this article, we will discuss how Noopept powder works, its benefits, applications, and side effects, as well as how you should take it based on your goals!
What Is Noopept Powder
Noopept is a nootropic supplement that has been studied extensively for its ability to increase cognitive function in healthy individuals as well as those with brain injuries or neurodegenerative diseases. It was originally developed in Russia where it became popular for its ability to help people with brain injuries increase their cognitive abilities.
Noopept powder is typically white or off-white in color. Ours appears as a white crystalline powder. It has a bitter taste, so many people choose not to consume it on its own. Noopept users often mix their Noopept with juice or milk to mask the taste of this nootropic supplement. You can also purchase capsules that contain Noopept powder, but Noopept powder is more cost-effective.
Noopept is considered one of the most powerful nootropics available. Noopept powder has been shown to be a lot more effective than other similar compounds, including Aniracetam and Oxiracetam.
Noopept is quite popular among students who study for exam since it increases memory retention and helps people remember information or new skills learned. Noopept is effective at reducing anxiety levels as well which makes it an excellent choice for anyone looking to improve their cognitive function without changing their moods.
How Noopept Powder Works
Noopept powder works by increasing the level of Noopept in your body. Noopept is a dipeptide or an amino acid bound to another amino acid which makes it more bioavailable and easier for the body to absorb.
Noopept powder works by influencing brain chemistry, specifically glutamate receptors in the hippocampus area of the brain that are responsible for cognitive function. Noopept also stimulates dopamine receptors which improve moods as well as decrease anxiety levels. Noopept powder is believed to increase the number of Acetylcholine receptors, another neurotransmitter responsible for cognitive function.
Benefits of Noopept Powder
There are several benefits associated with Noopept powder use including:
- Improved memory retention and learning capacity
- Noopept powder can help increase memory function in people suffering from cognitive decline
- Noopept powder is a neuroprotectant that can help protect the cells in your hippocampus from damage due to stress or injury by protecting it against glutamate toxicity
- Noopept can also increase dopamine levels in your brain by stimulating the secretion of certain hormones that are responsible for regulating dopamine production in the hypothalamus
- Noopept is believed to increase communication between the two hemispheres of the brain, which could improve creativity and problem-solving skills
- Noopept reduces anxiety levels by stimulating dopamine receptors. This makes it an excellent choice for anyone looking to improve their cognitive function without changing their moods
- Noopept powder is 1000 times more effective than other similar compounds, making it the most powerful nootropic available according to some studies
Applications of Noopept Powder
Noopept powder is typically used to improve memory retention, learning capacity, and concentration. Noopept can help people suffering from cognitive decline or those recovering from brain injuries get their memories back faster.
Noopept has also been shown to be effective at reducing anxiety levels which makes it an excellent choice for anyone looking to improve their mood while increasing cognition.
Noopept is also an excellent nootropic for students who want to remember information or new skills learned. Let’s take a deeper look at its practical uses.
Improves Memory and Cognitive Decline
Noopept powder can help increase memory function in people suffering from cognitive decline. Noopept has been shown to be very effective at improving short-term, long-term, and spatial memories retention as well as increasing learning capacity.
Noopept is especially popular for this application among students who are studying for exams or trying to remember information they need to learn throughout the year. Noopept can help you study and retain all the important facts stored in your brain, making it easier to recall them during tests and exams.
Noopept powder is also believed to increase the number of Acetylcholine receptors, another neurotransmitter responsible for mood regulation. Noopept improves mood by stimulating dopamine receptors, making Noopept an excellent choice for anyone looking to improve their cognitive function without changing their mood.
Treats Alzheimer’s Disease
Noopept can help people suffering from Alzheimer’s disease or those recovering from brain injuries get their memories back faster. Noopept can help improve memory and cognitive function, making it an excellent choice for anyone suffering from age-related disorders like Alzheimer’s Disease which typically affects older adults.
Improves Focus and Concentration
Noopept powder has also been shown in some studies to be effective at reducing anxiety levels which makes it an excellent choice for anyone looking to improve focus or concentration while not increasing stress levels. Noopept can help you stay focused on your tasks without straying or becoming distracted by anxious thoughts throughout the day.
Dosage Information and How To Take Noopept Powder
Noopept powder is typically administered in doses of between 10 to 40 milligrams, three times a day with meals. It is taken orally in either solution or capsules form. It has a very short half-life so it’s best to take several small doses throughout the day rather than one large dose. Some users choose to take smaller doses, closer to 15mg, throughout the day in order to avoid any sedative effects Noopept powder may have at higher doses.
Noopept is fat-soluble and should be taken with a meal that contains fat or oil for it to best dissolve into your body. It has been shown to increase memory capacity when ingested with Alpha-GPC or CDP Choline, making Noopept an effective nootropic stack.
Noopept powder is usually taken for a period of one month with users choosing to take a break from the supplement every three months as recommended by some Noopept powder manufacturers.
Noopept has also been shown in most studies and research to be very safe and effective when taken over a long period of time without any negative effects. Noopept powder is believed to have no withdrawal symptoms, making it an excellent choice for anyone looking for a cognitive enhancer they can take on the go.
Although it can also be purchased in Noopept pills, which are more convenient but require the user to take several throughout the day for maximum effect (which can get expensive).
Side Effects of Noopept Powder
Although Noopept powder is believed to be very safe and effective when taken as directed, it does have some potential side effects that users should familiarize themselves with.
- Noopept powder can increase anxiety levels if it’s not used correctly, especially for those new to nootropics. It is recommended you start with a low dose and gradually work your way up until you find the right dosage for you
- Noopept has been shown to increase blood pressure in some people. It is recommended to start with a low dose and work your way up until you find the right dosage for you. Noopept is also not recommended for pregnant or nursing women because its effects on unborn children are unknown
- Noopept powder can have some stimulative properties when used at lower doses, so it’s advised to start with a low dose and work your way up until you find the right dosage for you.
Now, none of these Noopept side effects are guaranteed to happen, as Noopept powder is believed to be very safe and effective when taken correctly. But it’s important for users looking into Noopept powder to understand potential Noopept side effects so they know what may potentially occur should the worst-case scenario take place.
Many of these negative side effects can be prevented by using Noopept powder correctly and starting with a low dose, increasing the amount you take over time until you find your Noopept sweet spot.
Purchasing Noopept Powder from No. 1 Noopept Powder Manufacturer
If you want to be safe and make sure that you are receiving 100% organic raw Noopept powder that is free from all kinds of foreign substances, you should give us a try.
Wisepowder is the best place to buy Noopept Powder in bulk. Wisepowder is a major Noopept powder manufacturer in China. We are a big network of Noopept powder suppliers in China exporting raw Noopept powder worldwide.
All of the products that Wisepowder offers are manufactured in our GMP-certified facility and under strict quality control measures. We only sell premium-grade raw materials for nootropics, nutritional supplements, and pharmaceutical ingredients.
Our Noopept powder is 100% pure with no additives or impurities whatsoever so you can be sure of the quality of the product you are receiving.
Our Noopept bulk supplies come with the best prices online so check us out today!
Noopept (157115-85-0) Reference
- Liu Z, Peng Y, Ma B, Bi K, Liu Y, Sun G, Ping G, Guo Y. A pharmacokineticstudy on a novel anti-HBV agent imidol hydrochloride in rats. Int J Pharm. 2014 Jan 30;461(1-2):514-8. doi: 10.1016/j.ijpharm.2013.12.002. PubMed PMID: 24333907.
- Long JA, Harris NJ, Lammertsma K. Formaldehyde oxime <–> nitrosomethane tautomerism. J Org Chem. 2001 Oct 5;66(20):6762-7. PubMed PMID: 11578232.
- McIlroy PJ, Richert ND, Ryan RJ. Effects of proteinase inhibitors on adenylate cyclase. Biochem J. 1980 May 15;188(2):423-35. PubMed PMID: 7396871; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC1161885.
- 2020 The Best Nootropics Noopept Powder: Effects, Dosage
- 2020 Best Nootropic Choline Source Citicoline Vs. Alpha GPC
- Buy the Best Nootropics Fasoracetam Powder in 2020
- Ultimate Guide of Sunifiram vs Unifiram in 2020: Which One is better?
- Coluracetam Review: A Powerful New Nootropic Powder in 2020