Emoxypine powder (2364-75-2)
Free shipping for order over US$349 (Europe)
5-10 hours(in business day) fast shipping
Molecular Formula: C8H11NO
STORAGE:Store in a cool and dry place. Keep away from direct sunlight and heat.
. Proceed to check out
. Fill in your detail information, the *is required, choose your payment method. There are different payment methods include:
-Direct Bank Transfer
Then click “Place order”
Tips: the email address must correct, the tracking information will keep update through email notice
. If choose “Coinpayment”, after click “Place order”, then will show as below to pay
. If Choose “Direct Bank Transfer”, after click “Place order”, then will show as below, will appear the bank account details, after make bank transfer (please use your order number as the reference), send a bank slip to us
. Payment confirmed
. Parcel send out about 5-10 hours (in business day)
. Tracking number provided
. Parcel arrived
Emoxypine powder (2364-75-2) video
Emoxypine powder Base Information
|Chemical name||Mexidol; Mexifin|
|Synonyms||Emoxipine, Emoxypin, Epigid, 6-Methyl-2-ethyl-3-hydroxypyridine|
|Molecular Weight||137.179 g g/mol|
|Melting Point||170 to 172 °C|
|Appearance||White to Off-white powder|
|Half Life||2-2.6 hours|
|Solubility||Highly soluble in water; DMSO (Slightly); Methanol(Slightly)|
|Storage Condition||0 – 4 C for short term (days to weeks), or -20 C for long term (months).|
|Application||RAD140 is an investigational and non-steroidal selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM) for the treatment of conditions such as muscle wasting and breast cancer.|
Emoxypine powder General Description
Emoxypine (2-ethyl-6-methyl-3-hydroxypyridine) powder, also known as Mexidol or Mexifin when used as the succinate salt, is an antioxidant manufactured in Russiaby Pharmasoft Pharmaceuticals. Its chemical structure resembles that of pyridoxine (a type of vitamin B6).
Emoxypine powder (2364-75-2) History
Emoxypine powder was first synthesized by L.D. Smirnov and K.M. Dumayev, then studied and developed in the Institute of Pharmacology, Russian Academy of Medical Sciences and National Scientific Center of Bioactive Substances Safety.
Emoxypine (2364-75-2) Mechanism Of Action
Emoxypine’s mechanism of action is believed to be its antioxidant and membrane-protective effects with the following key components:
- Emoxypine inhibits free radical oxidation of biomembrane lipids, reacts to peroxide radicals of lipids primary and hydroxyl radical of peptides
- Increases the activity of antioxidant enzymes, specifically that of superoxide dismutase, responsible for the formation and consumption of lipid peroxides and active oxygen forms
- Inhibits free radicals during the synthesis of prostaglandin catalyzed cyclooxygenase and lipoxygenase, increases the correlation prostacyclin/ thromboxane A2and blocks the leukotriene formation
- Increases the content of polar fraction of lipids (phosphatidyl serine and phosphatidyl inositol) and reduces the cholesterol/phospholipids ratio which provesits lipid-regulatory properties; shifts structure transition into the low temperature zones, that is provokes the reduction of membrane viscosity and the increase of its fluidity, increases lipid-protein ratio.
- Modulates the activity of membrane-bound enzymes: phosphodiesterase, cyclicnucleotides, adenylate cyclase, aldoreductase, acetylcholinesterase.
- Modulates the receptor complexes of the brain membranes, i.e. benzodiazepine, GABA, acetylcholine receptors by increasing their binding ability.
- Stabilizes biomembranes, i.e. membrane structures of blood cells – erythrocytes and thrombocytes during their haemolysis or mechanical injury accompaniedby the formation of free radicals.
- Changes the monoamine level and increases the dopamine content in the brain.
Emoxypine (2364-75-2) Application
In Russia, emoxypine has a wide range of applications in medical practice. It purportedly exercises anxiolytic, anti-stress, anti-alcohol, anticonvulsant, nootropic, neuroprotective and anti-inflammatory action. Emoxypine presumably improves cerebral blood circulation, inhibits thrombocyte aggregation, lowers cholesterol levels, has cardioprotective and antiatherosclerotic action.
Emoxypine (2364-75-2) More Research
One study determined the effectiveness of emoxypine in 205 patients with clinical manifestations of lumbosacral radiculopathy (LSR). Patients were divided into two groups, and further were divided into subgroups depending on the presence of motor disturbances. All patients received a course of conventional medical treatment and physiotherapy; main group additionally received emoxypine. Thereafter, clinical-neurological control of long-term results of treatment in subgroups of patients was performed. The results showed that the use of emoxypine in the combined therapy of patients with LSR led to significant and persistent reduction of severity of pain syndrome and rapid recovery of function of spinal roots and peripheral nerves compared with conventional therapy.
Emoxypine (2364-75-2) Reference
Dumayev K.M., Voronina T.A., Smirnov L.D. antioxidants in the prophylaxis and therapy of CNS pathologies. Moscow, 1995
Kucheryanu, VG (January 2001). “Mexidol potentiates antiparkinsonian effectof L-DOPA in MPTP-induced parkinsonism model”. Eksperimental’naia i klinicheskaia farmakologiia. 64 (1): 22–25.
Likhacheva, EB; Sholomov, II (2006). “Clinical and immunological assessmentof efficacy of mexidol in the treatment of lumbosacral radiculopathy”. ZhurnalNevrologii i Psikhiatrii Imeni S.S. Korsakova. 106 (10): 52–7.