5a-hydroxy Laxogenin powder
5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin is shown to possess an anabolic/androgenic ratio similar to one of the most efficient anabolic substances, in particular Anavar but without the side effects of liver toxicity or testing positive for steroidal therapy. 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin exerts beneficial effects without steroidal influence, and it is great for drug testing and does not test positive for steroids. Chemical Base Information …
Manufacture: Batch Production
Package: 1KG/bag, 25KG/drum
5a-hydroxy Laxogenin powder (56786-63-1) video
5a-hydroxy Laxogenin Base Information
|Name||5a-hydroxy Laxogenin powder|
|Chemical name||5a-hydroxy Laxogenin|
|Synonyms||5A HYDROXY LAXOGENIN ; 5-ALPHA-HYDROXY-LAXOGENIN ; SPIROSTAN-6-ONE, 3,5-DIHYDROXY-, (3B,5A,25R)- ; 5A-HYDROXY LAXOGENIN|
|Half Life||6 to 8 hours|
|Storage Condition||Store in a sealed container at 8-20C. Keep away from heat, moisture, and light.|
|Application||health care, nutrition supplement|
5a-hydroxy Laxogenin General Description
5A-Hydroxy Laxogenin is a plant sterol and possesses a very similar Anabolic/Androgenic ratio to the anabolic Anavar. 5A-Hydroxy does not produce side effects in users and is not toxic on the liver. 5A-Hydroxy is popular among strength athletes and does not test positive for steroidal substances. 5A-Hydroxy is the only non-steroidal substance currently capable of truly increasing strength and mass.
5A-Hydroxy is a becoming a very popular compound to use in conjunction with other strength and mass prohormones. Ran by itself 5A-Hydroxy has shown to provide significant strength increases in as little 3 days and added lean muscle mass in 3 weeks. The strength gains and non-toxicity of 5A-Hydroxy makes it a excellent addition to many prohormone stacks.
5a-hydroxy Laxogenin powder (56786-63-1) History
5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin first discovered in 1992 from the plant species like Smilax Sieboldii extract, a traditional Chinese herb extract. However, until 2010, laxogenin is then marketed as a natural prohormone alternative for its anabolic benefits in strength, muscle endurance, muscle recovery, and lean muscle mass among bodybuilding enthusiasts, bodybuilders and athletes.
5a-hydroxy Laxogenin Mechanism Of Action
The exact mechanism of action of 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin is still unknown. Studies on 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin are limited, and some documents are in Chinese and no translation version available for the time being. Laxogenin is a part of a group called Brassinosteroids, making up a group of 40 different steroids that are exclusively synthesized from plants. Researchers concluded that brassinosteroids trigger an anabolic, or growth, effect through increasing protein synthesis while inhibiting protein breakdown! Total body benefits such as lean muscle mass growth, improvements in sports performance, and overall fat loss.
5a-hydroxy Laxogenin powder Application
(1). Laxogenin helps increase protein synthesis by over 200% which allows the user to accelerate muscle growth and recovery .
(3). Athletes claim to have seen strength increases in 3-5 days, and muscle mass increases in 3-4 weeks.
(4). Does not alter the users natural hormonal balance (does not affect testosterone levels and does not convert into estrogen or cause the body’s natural estrogen to increase)
(5) Does not show up on narcotic or anabolic drug screens or drug tests (can be used by Athletes in NCAA and other major league sports).
5a-hydroxy Laxogenin powder More research
Laxogenine as a new type Inhibit cancer promoter ,due to very less content in nature plant, we create a green bioconversion method to get a highly purified 5-Alpha-hydroxy-Laxogenin from nature plant materials. Meanwhile, we developed a new microencapsule 5-Alpha-hydroxy-Laxogenin, with very good bioavailability.
The clinical dosage for Laxogenin is 100 mg per day, considering the most effective dosage for laxogenin. Some supplements companies recommend to take 50mg per serving, two searving per day, and take in a 4 week or 8 week cycle for the purposes of gaining muscle size and strength.
5a-hydroxy Laxogenin powder (56786-63-1) Reference
- Iglesias-Arteaga, Martín A; “A convenient procedure for the synthesis of 3b-hydroxy-6-oxo-5a. Application to the synthesis of laxogenin”; J. Braz. Chem. Soc. vol.16 no.3a São Paulo; May/June 2005; Retrieved from http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?pid=S0103-50532005000300011&script=sci_arttext
- Syrov, V; “Experimental study of the anabolic activity of 6-ketoderivatives of certain natural sapogenins”; Farmakologiia i Toksikologiia; 39(5):631-5; Sep-Oct 1976; Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1028596
- Demling, R; “Oxandrolone, an anabolic, significantly increases the rate of weight gain in the recovery phase after major burns”; The Journal of Trauma; 43(1):47-51; July 1997; Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9253907
- Kahn, N, et al; “Effects of oxandrolone, an anabolic, on hemostasis”; American Journal of Hematology; 81(2):95-100; February 2006; Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16432848