Black garlic powder is a humble ingredient stemming out of Korean cuisine that’s quickly taken the culinary world by storm. An intermittent storm, admittedly, as its rather unique flavor is still being explored by chefs and home cooks alike.
Manufacture: Batch Production
Package: 1KG/bag, 25KG/drum
02 Contact Us
03 Black Garlic Extract video
04 Black Garlic Extract Base Information
|Name||Black Garlic Extract Powder|
|Purity||3% Polyphenols |
|Chemical name||Black Garlic Extract|
|Synonyms||Aged Fermented Black Garlic,aged black garlic extract, six-clove garlic|
|Appearance||black brown fine powder|
|Storage Condition||Store in cool & dry place.Keep away from strong light and heat.|
|Application||This Black Garlic is a versatile ingredient that is sure to make any dish applied to unique and delicious. If pureed with olive oil, the Black Garlic looks similar to olive tapenade but with a sweet, dense flavor and complements seafood or fish dishes. To heighten the bold-umami flavor of spare ribs, use powdered black garlic in a braise. Also a great addition to any risotto, rice, or noodle dishes and cheese dips.|
05 Black Garlic General Description
Black garlic is aged white garlic that gets its color through a month-long fermentation process, which is believed to increase concentrations of an amino acid derivative that may help maintain healthy cholesterol levels. Black garlic is also rich in vitamins and minerals.
Unlike white garlic, black garlic’s taste is not pungent; it is sweeter, with a syrupy tang similar to balsamic vinaigrette. As a result, it isn’t as odorous or likely to cause bad breath.
Long studied for its numerous benefits, garlic is often used to promote overall health. Black garlic’s antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties support heart, bone, and immune health.
06 Black Garlic Extract History
Despite only recently gaining widespread popularity, black garlic has been used medicinally for centuries. According to Chinese mythology, it was believed to grant immortality.
It has also been used for its health-promoting properties in other Asian countries, such as Korea and Thailand, where it is added to a range of products, including energy drinks and chocolates.
Black garlic has only garnered international attention in recent years, however. It’s been featured as a special ingredient in cooking competitions and cartoons alike and has slowly made its way onto more menus and dinner tables over the past few years.
Today, it has become a highly sought after ingredient that is prized for its delicious flavor and extensive health benefits. Once a rare find even in specialty stores, more and more retailers are starting to offer black garlic, and more consumers are even venturing to try making it on their own as well.
07 Black Garlic Extract Mechanism Of Action
Garlic contains a high abundance of hydrogen-sulfur donating compounds, which are very important for antioxidant properties to be possible. Allicin, an unstable component of garlic, is converted into organosulfur compounds, which are more stable and also contain hydrogen-sulfur donating capabilities.
Hydrogen-sulfur donating compounds are vital to antioxidant effects, as they activate the Nfr-2 factor.
Nfr-2 factors bind to antioxidant response elements, which trigger the release of various enzymes:
All of these enzymes are important because they become powerful antioxidants, transforming damaging oxygens and nitrogens into nonreactive states that can significantly harm cells in the human body.
08 Black Garlic Extract Application
- Applied in pharmaveutical field, it is mainly used in treating bacterial infection, gastroenteritis and cardiovascular diseases.
- Applied in feed additive field, it is mainly used in feed additive for protecting the poultry, livestock and fishes against the disease.
- Applied in health product field, it is often made into capsule to lower blood pressure and blood-fat.
- Applied in food field, it is mainly as a functional food additives used in cookie, bread, meat products and so on .
09 Black Garlic More research
Function of fermented black garlic extract:
1) Anti-oxidation, Anti-aging
Fermented black Garlic Extract still has most nutritional ingredients of fresh Garlic Extract after self-aging process. Oxidation and free radical damage can cause DNA’s damage and then cause malignant transformation of cells. The sulfydryl and Electrophilic group in fermented black Garlic Extract can scavenging reactive oxygen species and free radical.
2) Antibacterial, Anti-inflammation
Fermented black Garlic Extract has remarkable inhibitory effect to gram positive bacteria & negative bacteria, salmonella, Saphylococcus aureus, etc. The allicin can kill Helicobacter pylori so that to prevent the occurring of gastric ulcer and gastritis. And it’s also a great treat for gastric ulcer.
Ethyl thiosulfonate and Diallyl trisulfide in fermented black Garlic Extract can prevent the generation and accumulation of nitrosamine in stomach, and can resist and kill the growth of cancer cell.
The liposoluble components and volatile oil can enhance the phagocytosis function of macrophage, and then enhance immunity of the body. Allicin can help to strengthen the body’s immunity ability and generate lymphocytes. Research shows that fermented black Garlic Extract can prevent the apoptosis of macrophage in enterocoelia in case of pneumatorexis. Compare with common Garlic Extract, fermented black Garlic Extract has more application foreground.
5)Improve intestinal function
Fermented black Garlic Extract contains fructose, which can moisten and whiten human body skin, and improve gastrointestinal functions. And the ingredient of total dietary fiberfunction can promote intestinal peristalsis, and promote digestion and discharge of solid waste.
10 Black Garlic Extract Document Download
11 Black Garlic Extract Reference
- “North America’s Largest Black Garlic Producer”. Black Garlic North America™. Retrieved 2019-09-30.
- Effect of Aged Garlic Ethyl Acetate Extract on Oxidative Stress and Cholinergic Function of Scopolamine-Induced Cognitive Impairment in Mice. Li F, Kim MR. Prev Nutr Food Sci. 2019 Jun;24(2):165-170. doi: 10.3746/pnf.2019.24.2.165. Epub 2019 Jun 30.
-  Anti-inflammatory effect of aged black garlic on 12-O-tetradecanoylphorbol-13-acetate-induced dermatitis in mice.
- You BR, Yoo JM, Baek SY, Kim MR. Nutr Res Pract. 2019 Jun;13(3):189-195. doi: 10.4162/nrp.2019.13.3.189. Epub 2019 Mar 29.
12 PRECAUTION AND DISCLAIMER:
- 01. Overview
- 02. Contact Us
- 03. Black Garlic Extract video
- 04. Black Garlic Extract Base Information
- 05. Black Garlic General Description
- 06. Black Garlic Extract History
- 07. Black Garlic Extract Mechanism Of Action
- 08. Black Garlic Extract Application
- 09. Black Garlic More research
- 10. Black Garlic Extract Document Download
- 11. Black Garlic Extract Reference
- 12. PRECAUTION AND DISCLAIMER: